5 Must Attend 2023 Fall Events For Your Calendar In Montgomery TX
Hi friends. If you're in the Montgomery area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, I've got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
- From October 9th - November 28th you and your family can visit the Renaissance Festival and enjoy all sorts of old fashioned rides, games, performances, shops, and food & drinks. This huge festival really takes you back in time and has a different theme every week. Everyone is encouraged to come in costume, so be sure to check their website for the theme and to purchase tickets!
P - 6 Farms
- Now this place is a true attraction, bringing in people from all over the surrounding cities. Basically a full blown fall themed carnival with mini roller coasters, a ferris wheel, and other fun rides & games. They have a beautiful sunflower field and great food & drink vendors. The pumpkin patch here is unmatched and has many artsy set ups for trendy photo ops! Open September 30th through November 5th.
7 Acre Woods
- Here you can explore the pumpkin patch and get some cute pictures, go on a hayride, or see some animals in the petting zoo. They also have a western play town for kids to explore, a giant playground, mini golf, and a zip line! They are open everyday from 9 am - 5 pm!
Living Savior Lutheran Church Oktoberfest and Car Show
- Attendees can enjoy food, music and the chance to browse a variety of cars at Living Savior Lutheran Church’s Oktoberfest and Car Show event. October 28th 10 am - 2 pm.
Grace Missionary Baptist Church Trunk or Treat
- Grace Missionary Baptist Church is hosting a trunk or treat event that will also include bounce houses, games, candy and food. October 28th 4:30 pm - 7 pm.
There is so much to do in and around Montgomery, TX. We might have missed some favorites, so be sure to share with us any new finds. You can email us, leave a comment below, or tag us on Instagram! @jordanschilleci and @byjoandco
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.