5 Must Attend 2023 Fall Events For Your Calendar In Kingwood TX
Hi friends. If you're in the Kingwood area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, i've got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
- Kingwood Town Center Park is hosting BOOFEST on October 28th from 4 pm - 9 pm. They'll have a pumpkin patch, pumpkin carving, great food, and tons of booths for holiday shopping. Everyone is encouraged to come in costume, pets included, and the kids will be able to trick or treat at all the booths!
- Come back to Kingwood Town Center Park on November 14th from 1 pm - 5 pm for their Fall Market. There will be hot chocolate & apple cider to sip on while enjoying the cool weather. Also you'll be able to browse, shop, & eat at all the vendor booths set up!
- On October 28th from 10 am - 4 pm Good Shepard Church is having a Fall festival full of entertainment. They'll have a pumpkin patch, face painting, tons of games, live music, a petting zoo, obstacle courses, and moon walks. They'll also have multiple food trucks & vendor booths where you can shop!
Old Macdonald's Farm
- This large, long running farm has a pumpkin patch that offers 1 free pumpkin to children. There is a petting zoo with all types of animals, even some free roaming animals such as deer, ducks, and peacocks. Multiple playgrounds are spread around and you can ride a train or some cute ponies!
Bark in the Park
- Kingwood Town Center Park is hosting Bark in the Park on October 14th from 11 am - 6 pm where you and your furry friends are encouraged to come in costume and celebrate for a cause. This event to raise money & awareness to homeless animals will have, adoptable pets, games & activities for the kids, live entertainment, shop vendors, and food trucks!
There is so much to do in and around Kingwood, TX. We might have missed some favorites, so be sure to share with us any new finds. You can email us, leave a comment below, or tag us on Instagram! @jordanschilleci and @byjoandco
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.