5 Must Attend 2023 Fall Events For Your Calendar In Katy TX
Hi friends. If you're in the Katy area and wanting some ideas for Fall activities this year, I've got a great list for you. All of these events are family friendly & full of fun!
- This farm has 8 acres of corn mazes and a large pumpkin patch. They also have farm animals, a gigantic children’s play area with many rides & activities, areas for cute pictures, and an array of food & drink vendors. Starting October 2nd, every Friday & Saturday after dark begins the Spooky Trails with 3 levels to choose from – Friendly, Freaky, or Frightful!
Life sized Candyland
- They will have lots of food, attractions for all ages, free balloon and henna artists, a Halloween Maze, life-sized Candyland, carnival games, and lots of giveaways! October 27th 10 am - 9 pm.
- Holy Covenant United Methodist Church will be having a Fall festival on October 28th from 4 pm - 6:30 pm where the kids can enjoy lots of games, bouncy houses & other inflatables, and trunk or treat! There will be a food truck court set up as well!
Vintage Fall Carnival
- On October 28th from 4 pm - 7 pm Katy is having a vintage carnival with people dressed in traditional clothing and having old fashion decor to really make you feel like you've gone back in time. They have a petting zoo, live music, classic carnival games, food & drinks, and much more!
Houston Folk Festival
- Get set for another Houston Country, Folk, & Blues Festival, this time at spectacular Katy Mills. Show date is October 28, 2023, from 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM. Get set for major concerts, 120 artists & crafters, a farmers market, and dozens of fun contests and attractions. Check out the Taste of Texas Food Garden, with gourmet cuisine, and cold craft beer and wines. On the big stage is a fantastic lineup of Grammy Award Winners and Billboard #1 artists performing throughout the afternoon and evening. It’s a beautiful day of Peace, Love, & Music. And best of all, admission is FREE for all ages.
There is so much to do in and around Katy, TX. We might have missed some favorites, so be sure to share with us any new finds. You can email us, leave a comment below, or tag us on Instagram! @jordanschilleci and @byjoandco
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Hugs, Jo.
We are so happy you found our little corner of the interwebs. We look forward to y'all reaching out to us. We love to answer questions and welcome them. Recently we created some local maps, and you can download those by clicking the image/link above. Below, you will find an index of some very helpful information to assist you in learning more about the Houston suburbs. If you are relocating to our neck of the woods, we hope you reach out to us, because we would love to help you by being your local realtor and friend. Thoughtfully written for you. Hugs, Jo.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! Thank you for trusting us.
• Navigate our Blog: https://byjoandco.com/categories-to-help-you-navigate-the-blog/
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Browse our Ebooks and Relocation Guides: http://byjoandco.com/ebooks
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.