10 Things You Didn't Know About The Woodlands, Texas
Hi friend, are you looking to learn more about The Woodlands? Well I have put together 10 facts on The Woodlands TX I am sure you are going to love. If you are looking for more information about different suburbs, check out my Youtube channel.
10 Things you didn't know about The Woodlands
1. The Woodlands is not a city, it is a township that falls in Spring, Tomball, Magnolia, and Conroe.
2. Largest master planned community in Houston. 27,000 acres.
3. New construction is close to non-existent in The Woodlands.
-There is an enclave called The Reserve at Woodmill. It is built by Pelican and is gated and features homes that are detached, 2 story villas that has resemblance to a town home meets patio home. Lovely Southern Charm. In the $400-$500s with approximately 2200 square feet.
- 2 homes in Carlton Woods, one at $4.5m and the other at $1.8m.
- Del Webb, however it is 55+ community.
- A home in Honeycomb Ridge, built by First Stone Homes. Listed at $968k.
- Creekside Park
- Grogans Mill : teardowns
1. Jeff Paul
2. TD Cox Homes
3. Ultimate Homes
4. The Woodlands Houses a first - class performing arts facility. Frank Sinatra, Alabama, Tom Petty, and many others have performed here. Seats over 6,000 people. It has had many additions since 1990.
5. Houses the best shopping outside of the Galleria, Houston. Not only a mall but a market street with stores like Louis Vuittin, Tiffany's, Nordstrom, Lululemon.
6. There are over 150 restaurants including waterfront dining. The restaurant scene is parallel to none.
7. The Woodlands was designed in Villages.
8. The motto has always been "live, work, play". Over 148 parks, 220 miles of paths, and 7800 acres of open space. Recently it has become "live, work, play, learn, pray". It is the only suburb with as much education and employers. Currently 2140 employees, expected to climb to 2800.
9. Public art can be found around every corner. Almost 100 pieces, including 20 benches.
10. Population estimate for 2020 was 119,000 with projected capacity of 133,325.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.