10 Things You Didn't Know About Montgomery, Texas
Hi friend, are you looking to learn more about Montgomery? Well I have put together 10 facts on The Montgomery TX I am sure you are going to love. If you are looking for more information about different suburbs, check out my Youtube channel.
10 Things you didn't know about Montgomery
1. Most of Lake Conroe is actually in Montgomery.
2. Walden & Bentwater are two of the most popular water front communities in Montgomery.
3. Montgomery houses the award winning Montgomery ISD. One of my favorite ISDs.
4. Margaritaville resprt is new & can be found in Montgomery. The resort is on the lake.
5. Lake Conroe is man made and constructed in 1973 as a result of a record 7 year drought. The city of Houston and Texas water development board and the San Jacinto river authority planned the lake to prevent any future water shortages.
6. Lake Conroe is a sanctuary for wild birds.
7. Montgomery is the birthplace for the Texas flag.
8. Median home value is $310k.
9. Population of 1,421 as of July 1 2020. Lower population than other cities/towns.
10. Home of P-6 Farms which includes seasonal events including pumpkin patch, corn maze, tractor rides, fun house, goats to pet, blackberry picking, etc. Montgomery offers something for the whole family - lake, bars and restaurants, parks, museums, historical buildings, and wild animal sanctuaries.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.