10 Things You Didn't Know About Conroe, Texas
Hi friend, are you looking to learn more about Conroe? Well I have put together 10 facts on Conroe TX I am sure you are going to love. If you are looking for more information about different suburbs, check out my Youtube channel.
10 things you didn't know about Conroe
1. Houses one of the largest employers in the area; Conroe ISD.
2. Fastest growing city in the United States.
3. Plethora of new construction options. 20-30 neighborhoods.
4. Home to Lake Conroe. The best recreational/public lake in Texas. 21,000 acres. Most of the lake is in Montgomery county.
5. Downtown Conroe is the county/Montgomery seat. The downtown is beautiful and mostly revitalized. Lots of great restaurants, pubs and art centers. Antique shopping too!
6. Home to forests, preserves, and hiking trails.
7. Conroe is very low risk for hurricanes, with only 50 recorded in the last 90 years. However, parts of Conroe have experienced major flooding with River Plantation being a neighbor that has been hit the hardest.
8. In the 1930s because oil profits, conroe boasted more millionaires per capita than any other U.S. city.
9. Conroe still publishes a daily newspaper, The Courier.
10. The average high temperature in January is 61 degrees.
We are Waiting for You
If you are looking to relocate to the Houston Area, we would love to meet you, and hear your story. Below you will find all of my contact information, as well as some homes for sale in the area. We truly look forward to hearing from you! P.S. Don't forget to check out our YouTube Channel!
If you are overwhelmed..
Now if you are feeling overwhelmed on where you should plant your roots, I would love to talk to you. You can schedule a call with me by click this link: http://byjoandco.com/call or just send us an email: [email protected]. There are some amazing communities all over the Houston suburbs. In this post, https://search.byjoandco.com/blog/best-neighborhoods-in-houston/, I deep dive into all the different suburbs/neighborhoods that you might want to consider, and why. There are many resources here, so please reach out if you are curious what to look at next! :)
Links to check out..
➟ Our YouTube Channel :: http://byjoandco.com/youtube
➟ How do property taxes work in Texas? :: http://byjoandco.com/propertytaxesintexas
➟ Things to do in The Woodlands :: http://byjoandco.com/inthewoodlands
➟ Safest Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/safesthouston
➟ Best Neighborhoods in Houston :: http://byjoandco.com/bestneighborhoods
➟ Houston Texas Where to Live :: http://byjoandco.com/houstontexaswheretolive
➟ First Time Texas Home Buyer :: http://byjoandco.com/firsttimetexasbuyer
Thank you so much for trusting us.
- Jordan Marie Schilleci, REALTOR® & Owner, Jo & Co. Realty Group
• Download our Moving to Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/movingtotexasebook.
• Download our Where to Live in Houston Texas ebook! http://byjoandco.com/wheretoliveebook.
• Schedule a phone call or appointment with us! http://byjoandco.com/appointment.
• Email us! [email protected].
• Looking for a buyer’s agent? Fill out our buyer questionnaire! http://byjoandco.com/q.
• Ready to find your dream home? Search, http://search.byjoandco.com.
• Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://byjoandco.com/youtube.
Visit the Jo & Co. YouTube Channel
At Jo & Co. we know that most people struggle with the home buying or selling experience. We are a brokerage, real people, that do more for you, by being with you every step of the way, so that you plant your roots in the right soil. One way that we go above and beyond is with the content we share on YouTube. Click the photo below to explore our channel.